1. Why wear your gym shoes outside in the snow when you’re walking to the gym?
2. Do you believe in “The Lizard People”? AKA Reptilians. I first heard about the lizard people a few years ago while on tour. We played in St. Louis and while talking after hours this guy was dead set on the idea of reptilians. They lived underground, you had to be careful of the gutters, never walk home alone, ect. It wasn’t until Justin Bieber showed his reptilian eyes that I was reminded of these lizard folk. And so like any normal wikipedia search I read up on The Lizard People,.. who basically take over the world by either morphing into humans or controlling them somehow. By the looks of it, Beyonce has slowly shown her reptilian colors. Super Bowl photos from a few years back anybody? And so this easily lends itself into the next question. Do you think our children will have to vote on reptilian rights?
3. While watching the snow pile on an already well snow layered sidewalk, I saw two young guys carry skateboards, cross the street and enter a coffee shop. I wondered if they 1. Were actually skating and if so, how far were they really getting as just walking has been a real adventure 2. Were possibly drunk or high and thought it’d be a funny idea (I suppose you wouldn’t have to be drunk or high to think it was funny either) 3. Wanted to embrace a challenge? 4. Hard-core. 5. ??? Really didn’t know that skateboarding in snow wasn’t like skateboarding in non-snowy roads. These things, I do not know.
4. Maybe this long winter in MN is equally the same to the never changing weather in LA. Except their rain is our sun.
5. It’s weird how someone you’ve never met, will never meet, and are not related to looks exactly like you.
6. I was watching the olympics while working out (which made me feel proud of myself and equally like a wimp)..anyway I was watching the women’s speed skating and was just in awe of their physique. I mean lets be honest, these thighs are MIGHTY and made of pure ground shaking, earth shattering muscle. However, take a man who trains equally as hard for such event and he will always be stronger, bigger. He is in fact a man. SO because of this, we have male/female categories. This is my belief on the matter, you know? Its just the way it is, body talks. Which leads me to this question. What about transexuals? What category do you think is fair in regards to the olympics for transexuals to enter?
7. Do you believe in a predestined life or is it all happenstance?
8. I am excited to meet those I don’t already know and miss those that were once close.
9. If you could, would you really?
10. I don’t have a ten.
11. I just prefer the number eleven.